Sunday, January 3, 2010

Au Revior 2009, Bonjour 2010

So the 2009 was not exactly my year, I did graduate which was AWESOME AND AMAZING, but I learned some valuable life lessons.

Life Lesson #1: Do what is best for you and what makes you happy.
Life Lesson #2: Everything happens for a reason, People come into and out of your life for a reason.
Life Lesson #3: Sometimes you just have to let things run their course and can't always control what happens.
So from these lessons I have learned 2010 is bound to be better, so my New Years Resolutions are:

1. To stay in shape.
2. Be less judgemental, and more open minded.
3. Be spontanteous!
4. Blog at least once a week.
5. Save Money!
6. GRADUATE.... again :)
7. Travel more!!!
There will be parts of 2010 which i'm sure are going to be rough given the current health status of my grandfather, but I know that everything will happen the way it is meant to.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :)

1 comment: